Collaboration is a key part of the Sheffield Beer Week ethos and it’s great to see this happening across the city, through the beer week and through the rest of the year. One of the highlights are beer collaborations, as it gives you another great reason to head out and about round the great beery businesses of Sheffield to try these special brews!
More brews and info to be released as the week rolls nearer. You heard the news here first, brews detailed below are initial ideas and could be open to changes!
2017 Collaboration Brews
- True North Brew Co x Riverside: Earl Grey English IPA abv tbc. The Riverside crew join forces with their brewhouse to brew this English and tea inspired collaboration. To be launched at the Riverside during Sheffield Beer Week
- Thornbridge x Pete Brown x Sheff Uni x Sheffield Beer Week: Jester hopped pale abv tbc. This upcoming new UK hop variety – Jester is the inspiration and celebration of the ‘Beer Report’ momentum.
- Lost Industry x Steel City x Sheffield Beer Week: Peach Melba Sour. Sour beer champions join forces to explore their cocktail beer inspired series further with a nod to the peachy Bellini.
- Hopjacker x Little Critters x Hop Hideout x White Lion: tbc. Four way collaboration brew – two breweries and two beer-focused venues join forces.
- Neepsend Brew Co have been ridiculously busy brewing a few collaborations with local brewers, they will be showcased at their pubs during the week (Sheaf, Blake, The Wellington). Breakfast IPA MkIII with Hopjacker (6.0℅ Coffee Black IPA), The Passion of St Tibulus with Steel City (4.4℅ Passion Fruit Pale Ale), a Belgian IPA with North Union (a farewell beer for NU).
Abbeydale x Siren x Magic Rock x Northern Monk Brew Co:’Four Degrees of Separation’. Abbeydale have invited back three of their ex-employees, now at Siren, Magic Rock and Northern Monk, for a four-way collaboration. With free reign through Abbeydale’s hop store, the collaboartion will focus on brewing up a super juicy 7.4% IPA. This brew day will happen during Sheffield Beer Week and the beer will be available from April.